360Eyes for PC: To ensure individual protection, 360-degree surveillance cameras have become a must for any company. This security cameras can be accessed and operated by smartphone devices such as 360eyes for PC, which provides a 360-degree view of what’s going on inside and outside the premises. It’s commonly used in medical, educational, retail, and other buildings that are in constant contact with the public.
What is 360Eyes app?
The 360eyes app is available for download for free on the Google Play Store. SZHDIPC, an in-depth developer, created the 360eyes software, which allows security camps to be managed remotely. On your PC, you can conveniently take pictures. This is one of the app’s highlight features.
This software is ideal for monitoring your CCTV surveillance camp or IP cameras from a distance. You can set the functioning of your IP camera after downloading this application on your smartphone for Windows. You can conveniently monitor how your camera functions if you have an internet connection.
How to Connect IP Cam with 360eyes Application
The protocol for connecting the camera to this app is very straightforward. The first step is to build an account, after which you must fill out the application’s information. Now select Add a new computer from the drop-down menu. Here you can find IP cam information such as the port number and the IP address of the camera. You will see a live HD view from the camera after entering the necessary information. Ascertain that your computer is wired to the internet. Without WiFi or cellular data, the 360eyes App would not be able to display live video from the camera.
- You can easily connect using the internet and a Wi-Fi connection.
- Provide cloud storage.
- You can easily take shots at 24 degrees.
- Also, provide motion detection and night vision.
- It supports remote and local control.
- It also supports protocols such as TF card storage and IP addresses.
How to download 360eyes for PC?
You would require an Android emulator such as Xeplayer, Bluestacks, or the initials Nox App Player to run 360Eyes Pro for PC. You will download the complete version of 360Eyes Pro for Windows 7, 8, 10, and Laptop using this android emulator application.
- Download and Install Android Emulator for Windows PC.
- Go to the following page to Download Bluestacks; or Open that page to Download Nox App Player; or Go to that page to Download XePlayer
- Click the icon to run the Android Emulator application on Windows.
- Sign in using your Google Play Store account.
- After that, open the Google Play Store and search for “360Eyes Pro“.
- Select it in the application list in the list of search results. Click on the Install button.
- Or import the apk file which you have downloaded on the link above this post which has XePlayer / Bluestacks / NoxAppPlayer File Explorer. Right click then install.
- It is now possible to play 360Eyes Pro on PC.
- Have fun with this app!
If you are having trouble installing this application on your Windows PC or Mac, feel free to ask us.