This post would certainly benefit you if you would like to use Google Indic Keyboard on a PC.
India is a country with a multitude of unique cultures of all faiths and communities with over 22 official languages. User Indian smartphones use their native language conveniently on social media sites, when creating emails or when actually writing text, thanks to the Google Indic Keyboard.
Install Indic Keyboard on PC operating systems such as Windows 10 or macOS is not available for Android devices alone.
While this fantastic software can be used on your computer using an Android emulator.
indic keyboard for pc download
India is a country that is complex. There are a lot of cultures and people speak many languages. As there is so much variation, you must have a medium of your own language to engage with people.
You can be Bengali, Marathi, Haryanvi, Odia or Punjabi, but you can’t type in your local language with the keyboard. You can talk to colleagues, families and possible matches in your language using Google Indic Keyboard.
On social networks, and when sending emails, use your native language. This app is now available for Android users to use. Your PC, how is that? Wouldn’t the app on your system be good to have? The easiest way to download it is as you continue. Let’s take a look at the functionality of the app before we switch to the step-by-step process.
- Morden Themes – Google frequently adds new themes to the user experience. Select Various Themes to change the layout and appearance of the keyboard.
- Multi-Language Support– Custom Google Indic Keyboard is used in India. as there are 11 native languages available
- Spelling Prediction – Keyboard suggests spelling when you will write anything. this may be very useful for avoiding grammar and spelling mistakes.
- Auto Translate Mode – Select your native language and auto-translate any English word into your native language.
- Writing Native Language – You will have the opportunity to type in your native language.
- Hinglish mode – Google provides Hinglish mode which wants to write Hindi in English words
- Handwriting Mode – Write Directly from your mobile screen. This feature only supports Hindi
download google indic keyboard for windows 10
As we note, the keyboard Indic is not intended for a PC. However, Indie Keyboard for the PC can be downloaded in simple steps and used in various smartphone apps.
It was formerly used on Mac computers to install Indic Keyboard too. Emulator such as Bluestack, Genymotion, etc. is what you need to do.
For this to happen, a PC needs an Android emulator. We use the popular Bluestacks that are most compatible.
- Download Bluestack Player from the site.
- Once successfully downloaded, configure the tool with an easy setup process. Wait for completion of the process.
- After good installation, you can see a Bluestack button on the desktop. Double-click on it to open the emulator.
- The Google Play Store app will be available later on. The emulator already provides it. You can access the play store page by clicking on Play Store.
- Google will ask to sign in with your Google account. You can sign in with an existing account and jump to the google play store home screen.
- in the play store search write Google Indic Keyboard in the search box. Then press enter. Then find the application.
- Press the install button and continue the download process.
- Press the open button and the Google Indic keyboard app will be present on your pc.
Google Indic Keyboard software is available in 11 different languages. This app features many strong reviews on the play store in Google. It’s free available. After receiving this submission, you can type in your native language. If you want to download Google Identify the Windows keyboard and mac then use it as a mediator to get the emulator available for Android smartphones. All the stuff for you here I list. You can inform me in the comments if you do need support. I’m going to reply to you soon.