The iVMS 4500 application connects all monitoring equipment into a single venue, enabling users to access and track live feeds from their cameras. People can download, record, and play videos directly from inside the app. You can get IVMS 4500 for your device.
Videos in resolutions ranging from 480P to 1080P are also properly displayed. This app has a one-of-a-kind feature that allows you to schedule an alarm to remind you to scan surveillance records on a regular basis.
This app allows you to download videos and store them to display whenever you want. The IVMS 4500 can be downloaded from the Microsoft Store on a Windows PC. Continue reading to learn how to do it on a Mac PC.
What is iVMS 4500?
The IVMS-4500 for PC allows you to monitor live recordings from anywhere in the world at any time. All you have to do is connect your IP camera to your PC via IVMS-4500 and display surveillance video from anywhere. Aside from that, it relieves us of the heaviness of LCDs and DVRs. This is the best app for controlling all of your IP cameras from your home, office, business, or place of work with ease. However, with the aid of an internet connection, it displays the camera live stream in HD resolution right on your phone.
In addition to live streaming, this app will also capture videos. You can watch the videos you’ve saved anytime you want. Aside from that, the software features replay functions, allowing you to instantly rewind and record an image anytime you need it. It also allows you to view previous videos. You will also listen to audio and take screenshots in addition to all of these fantastic features. Both of these special features are included in a single Mac OS application called IVMS-4500. Landscape and portrait modes are available in this app. You can get an alarm notification if this app detects something strange on the cam video. This app’s best feature is that if it detects any motion in the video, it will warn you with a notification on your computer. It is simple to use due to its user-friendly interface.
- You can view more than 16 channels in real-time.
- Set an alarm to remind you to check the system.
- The iVMS-4500 places live video monitoring at your fingertips, available from anywhere at any time.
- The app’s remote playback function allows you to go back in time and see what happens and when.
- Save the recording and download it so you can cut it up and hand it over to the authorities as video evidence of a break-in.
- The app can store up to 256 devices at once, allowing you to change, edit and delete any profile at any time. This unique feature allows you to see all your devices in one place.
How to Download iVMS 4500 for PC
- The first thing you can do is open an existing tab and type “google” into the search box. Then type the name of the emulator, such as BlueStacks, NOX app player, GreyMotion, and so on. Download the setup file based on what you find available. Now, follow the installation wizard’s instructions to complete the installation.
- After completing the first round, the application will appear on the home screen. Now, go to the app’s page and complete the registration process using your verified Gmail account. As a result, you will be granted permission to upgrade from the Google Play Store.
- Now open the Play Store and type “ivms-4500” into the search box. Then you’ll see the answer and click on the button for the ivms-4500 application. Click the install button beside or below the application icon to quickly download the ivms-4500.
The iVMS-4500 will assist you in monitoring your property if you are stuck with a busy life and have no time to do so. If you have a wide computer, it is also useful to monitor as a monitoring app. This article can assist you in downloading the iVMS-4500 for PC.