JioSwitch for PC: Transferring program files from one smartphone to another is simple with JioSwitch. The transfer rate is thousands of times higher than Bluetooth. SHAREit, Xender, and zapya are only a few of the file sharing apps available on the Google Play Store internet market. JioSwitch, on the other hand, has a rather user-friendly interface. It’s a file-sharing tool that works on both Android and iOS devices. Kai OS is supported by JioSwitch. To send and receive files from other devices, simply download and install this application on your Jio phone.
The file transfer process was incredibly complex due to the advent of file sharing software. To pass data from one computer to another, we use an external USB cable. With the aid of file sharing software, we can now wirelessly transfer data from one computer to another.
You can exchange photos, videos, PDFs, and any other file format with the JioSwitch app. It is possible to upload data without the use of the internet. As a result, when you switch files, your data is secure. This is one of JioSwitch for PC’s standout features.
We’ll show you how to download and update the JioSwitch app for PC and transfer data from one computer to another in this post. JioSwitch for PC features are also available.
What is JioSwitch?
JioSwitch is a Reliance Jio-developed technology. Jio introduced a number of apps for Jio users’ convenience, including Jio TV, Jio Audio, Jio Cinema, Jio4gvoice, and Jio Chat. Similarly, Jio created the JioSwitch software for transferring data from one smartphone to another.
We can move files from a Jio smartphone to another smartphone using the JioSwitch application. It is available for download for no cost. The Myjio app store is where Jio users can get this app. It is not only for Jio users, but it also works on every smartphone.
The JioSwitch app is available in the Google Play Store for Android users. You can move data from one computer to another without using the internet. Among the other file sharing applications, this is one of the fastest. JioSwitch was originally only released on Linux and iOS, but now you can import and update it on your PC using an Android emulator. You can move files from your PC to any smartphone after installing this application on your PC.
- This is a platform-independent application. As a result, data can be transferred between Android and iOS smartphones.
- Wireless: Select files individually and share them all.
- You can move images, videos, and music without any size limitations using JioSwitch.
- Fast as Flash: The fastest file transfer occurs 100 times faster than Bluetooth.
- No Internet: Works without internet and saves your data plan when you transfer files.
How To Install JioSwitch for PC
If you want to use the JioSwitch application on your PC, you’ll need to install an Android emulator. The Android simulator allows you to run every Android device on your device. The Android emulator can run very well on your PC if your device has at least 2 GB RAM, 2 GB free space, and a decent graphics card.
Many Android emulators, such as Bluestacks, Nox App Player, and others, are available on the internet market. We’ll be using the BlueStacks Android emulator in this tutorial.
- Go to the official BlueStacks Android Emulator website and download the latest version.
- Select your PC version before you click the download button.
- Click the download button to complete the download process.
- After completing the download process just install it on your PC with the help of the instructions on the screen.
- Based on your system configuration, it may take a few minutes for the installation process to complete.
- Once done, the installation process just open the BlueStacks Android Emulator and search for the Google Play Store.
- Now you need to enter your Gmail ID and password which helps to access the Google Play Store.
- Type JioSwitch into the Google Play Store’s search bar.
- Select the official JioSwitch app and click on the install button.
- There he is. The JioSwitch application installed on your PC. Now you can enjoy the features of the JioSwitch mobile app on your Windows PC.
Please contact us if you have any problems downloading JioSwitch for PC.