Tinycam monitor for PC – The safest method for caring for homes and other properties is to use a security camera app. Security cameras are used by most people because they have a real-time view of your home. You can watch the live video stream at any time and from any place. We are still looking for more important and advanced features of the Surveillance camera system in order to provide the best features. These days, finding the right apps is difficult. There are various programs with extra features available for download. As a result, TinyCam Monitor includes an application that allows you to access your camera from your screen. This guide will teach you how to run TinyCam Monitor on your Windows 10, 8, 7, or Mac device.
What is a TinyCam Monitor App?
TinyCam Monitor is an Android app that allows you to remotely access surveillance cameras. DVRs, IP cameras, and video encoders can all be controlled from your smartphone or device. As a result, this application provides high services to all users. You can use an internet connection to access any of your cameras.
- This application also provides face detection and motion detection. This is done in conjunction with A.I. object detection.
- With this app you get cloud services for 365 days at tinyCam Cloud.
- It also lets you record background videos. Apart from that it has an additional picture-in-picture feature.
- You also get audio monitoring. This is done through several cameras at once.
- What do you want to make a video recording? Don’t worry, this app also does it. After that, you have the choice of viewing the video in slow motion or fast forward. If the specifics aren’t to your liking, you can zoom in or out on the object in view.
- Apart from that, the app features time-lapse recording and local storage.
How to Install TinyCam Monitor for PC
TinyCam Monitor is a mobile app for Android smartphones. As a result, we’ll need to download and install an Android emulator on our PC or Mac. The emulator can then be used to download TinyCam Monitor. After that, you can use TinyCam Monitor for Windows or Mac. To begin the tutorial, follow the steps below.
- To begin, download and install the Bluestacks Android Emulator on your desktop. To get the Bluestack setup file, go to this official page.
- Now install the Bluestacks emulator to your Windows or Mac computer.
- Once installed on your computer, run the Bluestacks emulator. It takes time for the emulator to run. It depends on computer performance.
- Look for the search box on the right side of the home screen until Bluestacks has loaded onto the home screen. Type TinyCam Monitor into the search field and search for the app.
- The TinyCam Monitor application will appear as a search result; click on it for more details. Then look there for the install button. Install the TinyCam Monitor app by clicking on it.
- The TinyCam Monitor app will be installed on the emulator in a matter of minutes. A shortcut to the TinyCam Monitor app will be added to the Bluestack emulator’s home screen after launch. Then double-click the shortcut to launch TinyCam Monitor for Windows and Mac.
You can also install TinyCam Monitor for Windows computers with the help of this guide. As a result, android applications are not available for computers; however, the Bluestacks emulator allows you to run Android apps on your computer. As a result, you can use this software to monitor every camera in your home or office. If you have any problems with the installation, please let us know.